Hey hey, its Friday! And it's summertime, which feels wonderful. We have a neighbor's 1st birthday party, some church things, and literally nothing else planned all weekend- which I love. I'm hoping to get in a longer run one day and finish getting everything ready for our garage sale next weekend (hooray for getting rid of stuff!). Why is it that same basic weekends somehow just seem more fun when its summer? Maybe its the daily trips to our neighborhood pool? Either way, here are some fun things I'm loving this week:
1. This video on the official rules of pre-meal prayers is hilarious! I will for sure be thinking of it the next time I go out to eat with a group.
2. I just signed myself (and the boys!) up for our library's summer reading program. That sounds extremely nerdy, I know. But its a fun way to read a bit more and our library gives a ton of great prizes. It's totally worth looking into if your library has one! Our's has a an online format- so we don't actually have to go to the library to sign up or track our books. (Most have programs for kids AND adults with some great prizes like Target gift cards!)
3. I'm finally upgrading my summer sandals and sneakers (I haven't bought a pair of either for at least two years) and while I was shopping I found that Toms now has the CUTEST options! How cute are all of these?!
4. I've decided to make a new sangria recipe any chance I have this summer and so far this is my favorite.
5. Did you see that this movie is finally coming out next week? I generally don't care about/keep up with movies, but I'm excited to see this one!