It's officially Christmas shopping season! In case you need a few ideas for your sister, best friend, or even yourself- I'm sharing some of my favorites this year. There is pretty much something for everyone and at every price point. If you especially love a bargain or are shopping for a little one, check the $30 and under and little ones gift guides!
What's on your Christmas list this year? I'd love to hear! And be sure to click through to each shop to check out their Cyber Monday deals- most expire tonight at midnight and you don't want to miss out.
1. Between You And Me Signs// Looking for a bigger gift that will last for years? Tara and her husband make the most gorgeous signs (and have been doing so for years before they became super trendy!). They have smaller signs that start as low as $60 and collections that go up to $300- basically something for every price point. These make a great heirloom-type gift for a mom or sister or close friend! (I have this one in Tyler's nursery and can attest to how pretty and well made it is! And I'm eyeing this one for our living room.)
2. Graphic Tees// These long sleeve tees make the cutest layering pieces for cold weather! Bonus: Mandy donates $ from every purchase to a different organization every month.
3. Gorgeous Jewelry// Classic earrings that literally anyone would love. (Need a more funky option? This leather pair is amazing!)
4. Prayer journal// I'm pretty sure I include these journals each year, and there's a good reason. I truly, truly love these. They are a great tool for focusing on prayer and being intentional. They make such a great gift and Val creates a ton of different types (pregnancy, singleness, marriage, thankful and kid's and men's prayer journals). Stay tuned for a fun giveaway!
5. The Jones Market// Candis makes lovely and simple jewelry that is tug-able and durable (perfect for moms, but really anyone!). There is such a range of options, from beaded infinity necklaces to adorable bracelets and keychains (stocking stuffers!). My current favorite? This oversized tote!
6. Dear Mushka// I have had my eye on this shop since I noticed some of my favorite bloggers wearing pieces a few years ago. I just love that each piece has a story and meaning and they are so well priced (most is under $30!). This Hope necklace may be my current fav, but there are a ton of different and creative pieces to choose from!
7. Giving Keys// Have you heard of these? You can read more about the story behind them here! My friend Meg gifted me a Peace key months ago and I wear it almost daily. It's a great reminder to hold onto God's peace and not anxiety. There are a dozen words to choose from and I love the idea of passing your key and your word onto someone else when you don't need it anymore! I have this one, but there are a lot of gifts under $50 to choose from!
8. Mom Sweats// I'm not sure why, but I am obsessed with these sweats. They're a little pricier for sweatpants (or maybe I'm cheap?) but I definitely have them on my own Christmas list!
9. Sseko Designs// The cutest sandals (and other leather goods!) that help send Ugandan girls to college. How fun, right?!
10. The Flourish Market// This shop actually has a little of everything, in every price point! From shoes and clothing to home goods and jewelry- there is something for just about anyone on your Christmas list. Everything is fair trade and ethically made!
11. World Vision// If you're like me, you may have lots of people on your Christmas list this year that don't actually need anything. If that's the case, consider giving a gift in their name through World Vision. There are a ton of different options/causes and each comes with a printable gift card that explains how your gift will make a difference for someone around the world! (ps. you can do this any time of year, not just at Christmas!)
12. S'well Bottle// I know there are a million awesome water bottles these days that will keep things hot/cold forever. But these are the cutest of them all!
13. Address stamp// Have I included this before? Probably, because I love it! It makes the perfect housewarming gift or present for the girl who already has everything.
14. Speak Out// This game seems HILARIOUS! I don't have it, but I would love to play it and it seems perfect for family gift exchange or to give someone who loves silly things.
15. Photos// Have a friend that loves to take photos or just bought a new home? I love the idea of buying one (or a handful!) of white frames and adding a gift card to a great printing service like Mpix.com. That way they can start to fill their walls with gorgeous photos (like their recent wedding or baby or move or vacation or whatever). Cute, right?!