This week, J and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Gosh, that's crazy to think about. It feels like 4 months and 40 years all at the same time, you know? In all the best ways. I love the simple life we're building. If you would have asked us on our wedding day four years ago, I'm certain we couldn't have predicted where life would take us.
So, here's to year 5 and even more joys and challenges than we couldn't dream up if we tried. There is absolutely no one else I'd rather go through life with than you, Justin!
ps. our 3 year anniversary
pps. our 2 year anniversary
ppps. our engagement story here and here
251. finding ways to love Justin
252. having a love to celebrate
253. extra time with Justin this week
255. a whole evening together
257. walks around the neighborhood
258. vacation excitement
259. 4 years ago I married my best friend
260. dunkin donuts