116. March Madness= quality reading time
117. Delicious crepes and slow mornings
118. Full, productive workweek
119. calm pups during the week of puppysitting
120. warm afternoon sunshine in our kitchen
121. Slowly piecing together our spring mantel
122. two free bottles of delicious wine
123. having friends over for dinner
124. small group. Let's just put this on my thankful list every week, mk?
125. finding time to craft
126. A long, long overdue date night tonight!
Guys, can you believe its basically April? What the what? March was a whirlwind.
Have a lovely weekend! And be sure to take some time today reflecting on what's Good.
Love the mug!
What did you think of Maine? I read it on our trip and I still haven't quite digested it or figured out how I feel about it. It was kind of depressing and happy all at once.
Post a Comment