i'm in the mood to blog. but i have to force myself to hold back. too much cleaning to do. so instead, i made an agreement with myself that I can post, as long as its productive and relevant to the things I need to get done in the next few hours.
so I'm posting a to-do list. ha. boring, but relevant and productive. and if I get everything on it done, my reward it letting myself post tomorrow! yay!
1. dishes. I actually love washing dishes. and we just got a new dish drainer for $.25. awesome. I.heart.yard.sales.
2. sweep. the whole house/apartment/duplex. (I never know what to call this place)
3. Clean the bathroom. ew ew ew. We have the worst bathroom. It grosses me out. but alas, I HAVE to sweep, mop, disinfect, all that good stuff. ick.
4. start laundry. this will probably roll into tomorrow since we're going out of town for the evening. oh darn. :)
5. sweep/mop kitchen
6. clean out fridge. (maybe I can get the Hubby to do this one?!)
7. disinfect the kitchen sink. It needs it.
8. vaccum the couch and loveseat.
that's all I can think of right now...but I gotta get started.
...happy saturday! :)