Guys, this last week was weird. Maybe its because we went on a date Monday night and so I've had the hardest time keeping track of the days after that? Monday felt like Friday, so I have been confused the rest of the week.
In other news, it seems as if now we can say summer has officially begun. June had lots of fun stuff on the calendar for us and then we went on vacation to the Shore, but we literally don't have anything (maybe one play date?) planned from now until Labor Day! We're filling the rest of our summer days with zoo and museum trips, trying out new parks, soaking up our neighborhood pool, and helping Caleb get over his current potty training hump (ugh). I'll stand by my thoughts that toddlers are exhausting- but Caleb and Tyler are getting along more and more each day and we just plain been having fun together lately (minus that potty training)!
Here's some weekend reading for you:
1. VMP Prayer Journals: These are one of my very favorite things, something I use daily, and a great gift to gift. And they're on sale right now!
2. A hilarious husky: My brother-in-law sent this to me a few weeks ago and I'm still dying. Can you imagine if we shaved Murphy?
3. Young House Love and Business Boutique: two new (to me) podcasts I started this week. (spoiler: one makes me want to start my own business and the other makes me want to create my dream house)
4. Why I Won't Quit Social Media: such a great post on social media and how, a Christian, to embrace it
5. Feathered Fringe Earrings: I lost my favorite earrings a few weeks ago (I'm 99% sure I set them on top of the van when loading Tyler in and then drove away without remembering they were there) and its made me realize how often I wear them. Replacing asap!